Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork.

This is a picture of Beamer's Falls (dry) on Forty Mile Creek.
I don't need to look too far to see God's handiwork. The trees are a canvas to themselves. If I close my eyes I can almost smell the leaves. The bridge in the background is on Ridge Rd. It was at a vineyard locatted on this road that my mom work as an imagrant labourer. She would place my baby brother and I on a blanket among the miles of grapevines and pick grapes until dusk. God has blessed her for her many sacrifices. Live was anything but easy in those early days of them coming to Canada.

No comments: