Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Monday, August 20, 2007


Don't let this be your last supper!

I know my sense of humor is skewed, but sadly for a large number of God's children this is the level they are at. One "Happy Meal" after another. God's Word has so much more for us. It is the Bread of life,yet we settle for a Happy Meal. What is that all about? Is it the prize?

I think it is high time for us to get into the "meat and potatoes" of God's Word. Besides you don't need to collect all 12 toys to get into Heaven.... you just need Jesus!

1 comment:

Becky Wolfe said...

Yeah, I have to admit that I'm guilty of my Bible quick fix. Sometimes, when I'm searching for 'blog inspirtation' I just flip through the pages, looking for a verse that jumps out at me for something to write about. But sometimes, finding that one verse will lead me to read on & on, especially when its something I don't understand. Then I dig out the 'big guns' and start searching through commentaries to see what others have to say on the subject. I don't always form an opinion this way, but I do like the research to see what other opinions are!