Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert.
I love when God makes a way in the wilderness. Our ranch I am sure is a wilderness to some, but God has made pathways there for me. And no matter the state of my mind or heart at the first step I am the better for it at the last. I thank God everyday for my wilderness. Yes, even on those days when I am bone weary tired, I sit for a moment at a campfire or hanging over a rail fence and the peace of God soothes in a way no eight person hot tub could. Never did see what those city folk saw in those things any way.

2 comments:

Becky Wolfe said...

What's this? Two days in a row!

Love this picture of the road thru the trees. The wilderness is my refuge as you well know!

The sometimes Irreverant Ed Brouwer said...

Thanks to you informing me of your morning rituals, I thought I could at least give you something new to read from our blog.

Thanks for helping with DVBS.