Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ok! So I am having a hard time getting up from the kitchen table... I'm allowed. However, I am going out to work the ranch now. Sometimes all this revisiting the past is tiring. I think I've got jet lag. Memories are good, well good memories are good! In fact God encourages us to be ever mindful of his Faithfullness to us. I pray your memories of God in your life only serve to bring glory to His name and strength to your determination to be all that He has called you to be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sharing.
I wanted to know what time Church started tomorrow and did a search on google.
I have enjoyed this website and will add it to my favorites!
I'm excited to learn I can catch up on the sermons I missed while we were on holidays.
God Bless,
Angie,Rock Creek

Being Mrs Miles said...

I can't agree with you more... looking back only strengthens my thankfulness from what God has rescued me from. Thanks for sharing. It was so good to come home to church this Sunday. Your message was right on and it caused me to ruminate further on my own blog. Please tell Judi the music was so beautiful as well - I felt a moving thru it. Have a blessed day!

Barb