Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Visiting Beckie's (Wolfe) blog I saw some awesome pictures. I thought they looked a bit familiar and then remembered that at one of our dozen or more pit stops driving the grandkids back to the Island... I too had snapped a few flower (weed) shots. I kept this one not because of its uniqueness.... I just thought it would make a good puzzle! There is a bee in this bouquet, all the butterflys were probably prepping for Beckie's pic. I'll stick to preaching and leave the photo taking to Beckie and Casey.
Have great Sunday!

1 comment:

Becky Wolfe said...

Good close up shot. Yeah, think they are thistles or something. I'll have to look it up in my plant book. It WOULD make a good puzzle, it would be challenging!