Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A note of encouagement....



The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladnes; he will quiet you by his love;

Zephaniah 3:17-20 The LORD your God in the midst of you [is] mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over you with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over you with singing. I will gather [them that are] sorrowful…. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict you: and I will save her that is lame, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you [again], even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, says the LORD.

2 comments:

#$@%^$# said...

Thanks, I needed that :)

Becky Wolfe said...

I think I used some of my spiritual gifts this week on my whirlwind trip to Calgary. My sis-in-law has had a change of heart and there may be one more in the fold that the Lord will be rejoicing over with gladness soon! And also a returning wandering sheep! Its been a good week!