Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Monday, September 03, 2007


POWERFUL, SO POWERFUL, YOUR GLORY FILLS THE SKIES
YOUR MIGHTY WORKS DISPLAYED FOR ALL TO SEE

THE BEAUTY OF YOUR MAJESTY, AWAKES MY HEART TO SING
HOW MARVELOUS, HOW WONDERFUL YOU ARE

BEAUTIFUL ONE, I LOVE, BEAUTIFUL ONE, I ADORE
BEAUTIFUL ONE, MY SOUL MUST SING

YOU OPENED MY EYES TO YOUR WONDERS ANEW
YOU CAPTURED MY HEART WITH THIS LOVE
‘CAUSE NOTHING ON EARTH IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU

MY SOUL, MY SOUL MUST SING….

2 comments:

Becky Wolfe said...

This is fast becoming one of my favourite songs. I had never heard it before coming to The Gathering Place and it feels so powerful / emotional every time I sing it. I think I sing it in my head every time I'm in the great outdoors!

Being Mrs Miles said...

wonderful photo - and this very song has been moving in the back of my mind over the past days?

congratulations on your new 'baby!!' - wow, what a powerful way to start a day! can we hope for a photo or two here?

Miles and I had HOPED BEYOND HOPED to come to the 'roast' but we messed up and had two events in the same day. Even packed and planned to skip out early of the other commitment, but it was the anniversary party of our adopted italian mamma here in town, and if mamma ain't happy then ain't nobody happy kwim? (thats know what I mean in scrapping lingo) So, we would have been rude to leave when her food was arriving, so we stayed. Happy and sad. Becks tells me you uplifted our blogs at service, thanks for that. We had 'skipped' thinking we would make the roast. argh. minor angst. next year, hey?

talk to you soon. Thanks for your visits to my blog too, they mean a lot!

Barb and Smiles