Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Its A NEW Day!

I just watched Eli Stone (I kinda like that show) It ended with an old blues/jazz tune and I thought you'd like the lyrics .....
Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel, It's a new dawn, It's a new day
It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea, You know how I feel, River running free, You know how I feel
Blossom in the tree, You know how I feel, It's a new dawn, It's a new day
It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when the day is done, that's what I mean
And this old world is a new world, And a bold world
For me, For me

Stars when you shine, You know how I feel, Scent of the pine, You know how I feel
Yeah freedom is mine, And I know how I feel, It's a new dawn, It's a new day
It's a new life, It's a new dawn, It's a new day
It's a new life, It's a new dawn, It's a new day
It's a new life, It's a new life, For me... And I'm feeling good

No comments: