Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Good Morning World! Today is proving to be another great day... The Telus guy just hooked up our phones, Keith and Lynn were just here ministering to their pastor ;) and I am now at my desk in my new office with a coffee and a renewed passion to win the world for Christ!

I just recieved an encouraging call from one of our dear neighbors - thanking us for the Sidley Mountain Cowboy Church flyer we sent out in the mail. Speaking of flyers I worked late into the night yesterday on a flyer for the Gathering Place... I am very pleased with the result and hope to have them in the mail next week.

Well, if you stopped by here today, thanks. I trust you have a great and wonderful day!

No comments: