Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Our CAN DO GOD!

Jeremiah 32:17 - “Lord, You stretched out Your mighty arm and made the sky and the earth. You can do anything.”

Jeremiah 32:27 - “Jeremiah, I am the Lord God. I rule the world and I can do anything!”

Matthew 19:26 - “With God, all things are possible.”

Daniel 3:16-18 “Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied, ‘O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not worried about what will happen to us. If we are thrown into the flaming furnace, our God is able to deliver us and He will deliver us out of your hand, Your Majesty. But if He doesn’t, please
understand, sir, that even then we will never under any circumstance serve your gods or worship the gold statue you have erected.’

Psalm 27:1-3 "The Lord is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The Lord protects me from danger - so why should I tremble? When evil people come to destroy me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will know no fear. Even if they attack me, I remain confident.”

Daniel 6:16-23 “So the king gave the command and they brought Daniel and cast him into the den of lions. But the king spoke, saying to Daniel, ‘Your God, whom you serve, He will deliver you.’ Then a stone was brought and laid on the mouth of the den, and the king sealed it with his own signet ring and with the signets of his lords, that the purpose concerning Daniel might not be changed. Now the king went to his palace and spent the night fasting; and no musicians were brought before him. Also his sleep went from him. Then the king arose very early in the morning and went in haste to the den of lions. And when he came to the den, he cried out with a lamenting voice to Daniel. The king spoke, saying to Daniel, ‘Daniel, servant of the living God, has your
God, whom you serve continually, been able to deliver you from the lions?’ Then Daniel said to the king, ‘O king, live forever! My God sent His angel and shut the lions’ mouths, so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent before Him; and also, O king, I have done no wrong before you.’ Then the king was exceedingly glad for him, and commanded that they
should take Daniel up out of the den. Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no injury was found on him, because he believed in his God.”

I Kings 17:8-16 “Then the word of the Lord came to him, saying, ‘Arise, go to Zarephath, which belongs to Sidon, and dwell there. I have commanded a widow there to provide for you.’ So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, indeed a widow was there gathering sticks. And he called to her and said, ‘Please bring me a little water in a cup
that I may drink.’ And as she was going to get it, he called to her and said,‘Please bring me a morsel of bread in your hand.’ So she said, ‘As the Lord your God lives, I do not have bread, only a handful of flour in a bin, and a little oil in a jar; and see, I am gathering a couple of sticks that I may go in and prepare it for myself and my son, that we may eat it, and die.’ And Elijah said to her, ‘Do not fear; go and do as you have said, but make me a small cake from it first, and bring it to me; and afterward make some for yourself and your son. For thus says the LORD God of Israel: ‘The bin of flour shall not be used up, nor shall the jar of oil run dry, until the day the LORD sends rain on the earth.’ So she went away and did according to the word of Elijah; and she and he and her household ate for many days. The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry, according to the word of the Lord which He spoke by Elijah.”

Deuteronomy 29:5 “I have led you forty years in the wilderness. Your clothes have not worn out on you and your sandals have not worn out on your feet.”

Exodus 17:5,6 “The Lord said to Moses, ‘Go on before the people, and take with you some of the elders of Israel. Also take in your hand your rod with which you struck the river, and go. Behold, I will stand before you there on the rock in Horeb and you shall strike the rock, and water will come out of it, that the people may drink.’ And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.”

No comments: