Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Just a note

I just read a quote from Vance Havner (my favorite preacher). I thought it was good enough to pass on.

"When I pastored a country church, a farmer didn't like the sermons I preached on hell. He said, Preach about the meek and lowly Jesus. I said, That's where I got my information about hell."

To all my climbing compainions - Be blessed!

Jesus Is Worthy.... He who died for your sins, is worthy to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing. He is worthy to be believed, He is worthy to be followed, wherever He may lead us. Jesus is worthy to be our example, our confidant, our king, and our all. He is worthy of all He requires, all we can give, all His people have done for Him or suffered in His cause. He is worthy of 100% of our loyalty! Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen


Theres