Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The I AM statements of Jesus

The I Am In the Old Testament was whatever man needed He became, he was his all in all. Jesus in the New Testament uses all the examples to show who He is. He is everything to man and the only way to God.

John.8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am (He), you will die in your sins.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever;

John 8:23 And He said to them, You are from beneath; I AM from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 8:12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, I AM the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.

John 10:9 I AM the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

John 10:11 I AM the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 15:1 I AM the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.

No comments: