Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Acts of Random Kindness

Good Morning Saints

As some of you may know it has become my "Mission" to bless (at random) different business locations in Osoyoos. My plan is simple - I go get several boxes of Timbits and drop them off at locations the Lord lays on my heart - I leave the box with an ARK card and a "Happy Tuesday". It started out as two boxes a week and grew to three. I have "Tagged", Home Building Centre, Good Shepherd School, Osoyoos Medical Centre, RCMP Detachment, OK Tire, Post Office, Town Admin Office, Sonora Centre, Osoyoos Elementry School and the Osoyoos Times. Some have been tagged more than once.... several comments have returned to us via e-mail - comments such as:

"Thanks for the free coffee this morning! It was indeed a pleasant surprise !
May God continue to bless you and your ministry."

"Wow, thanks for the ARK today - not sure if I want to share them, but I will. I will definately keep the ARK going!"

Aaron the manager noticed that I come in every Tuesday and buy TimBits, he thought what we were doing was great - He commented that he wished there were more people like us (good testimony PTL) however this Tuesday as I went to get my three boxes there was an extra box - Aaron ARKed me! He smiled at me and said "I want in on what you are doing".... cool hey?

Saints we must remember that both Good and evil increase at compound interest.
In other words the smallest good act today can in a few months lead you to go on to victories you never dreamed of.

FYI - Many people spend upwards to $2000.00 to go on a one week mission's trip - at $10.00 a week (3 boxes) I can have a fun filled mission's adventure every week of the year for under $600.00.... "I'm love'n it, to God be the Glory"

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good
works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

God bless you all for who you are in Him - P Ed

No comments: