Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Friday, November 30, 2007


I am sorry that I haven't posted the wonderful news about Casey's recent missions trip to El Salvador. He is in the process of putting together a story for the Okanagan Sun, and I hope to cut and paste it to the blog. Judi and I are very proud of his commitment to the Lord.
To say this last year has been a difficult one is an understatement.
With Casey and Janice seperating in January, Judi's continued battle with Sardicosis and the persistent attack from within the church we the Brouwers have been stretched. Stretched, but not broken. Disappointed, but not in despair. God is ever faithfull! In spite of all the attempts of the devil to destroy, we are in the midst of revival. To hear Casey's proclomation Sunday morning, "Lord begin the revival in me!" moved me to tears.
O'God move in our children's lives. Let Your presence be manifested in them!

No comments: