Building great people, because great people build great families and great families build great communities.
To God be the glory!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

"I Cry - God Answers"

Have you ever experienced a dark night of agonizing soul searching, attempting to touch God?

Have the heavens ever seemed as brass when you cry out your prayers?

Have you searched in your dark of night for the hand of God?

This poor cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous and his ears are open unto their cry. The righteous cry out and the Lord hears them, he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all. Psalm 34

More than 400 times the Bible repeats - “I cry” / “I cried”.
More than 400 times the Bible repeats - “Deliver / Delivered”.
HAVE I GOT YOU INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE?
Go to the Sword & Trowel Link and read the complete sermon... be blessed!

1 comment:

Susan Skitt said...

Just like Psalm 23, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You (Jesus) are with me;..."

I've experienced my own "valley" when my first husband died fifteen years ago. But like God promises, He is always with us when we know Him as our personal Savior. We have no reason to fear!

Just in case you wonder, I'm dropping in via Becky's blog. I so enjoy your country through her site and am blessed to see others with a heart for God and for reaching out to others with the Gospel of Christ.

Keep on my brother. Keep on.